Sunday, January 14, 2018

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS


Niagara Falls  -  The start of my birthday celebrations - October 12th

              70 years!!!!



Cannot believe I am this old, well almost this old.   A few more days to go.   
But no complaints.
It's all been great fun.

So today we are celebrating at Niagara Falls with Natalie and Elijah.


My 70th Birthday Picture.






Horseshoe Falls.

















U. S.  Falls








Natalie, Elijah and myself.



The guys offered to pay for me to take the Zip Line across the Falls.


(No this is not me)













I declined the offer.

I told them I hope to return when I am 80!













Clifton Hill always looks good.

So much to see, so much to do.











The Maid of the Mist.












We all had a great time, and I can't thank them enough for making it all happen.

More Celebrations to come!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment